Dr. Hosakere Chandrasekhar is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Chandrasekhar specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
J.S.S. Medical College MD
Mysore Medical College and Research Institute 1958
- New York University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Hosakere Chandrasekhar MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10002Get Direction
Dr. Hosakere Chandrasekhar MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Ear Infections
The aim of treating ear infections is to treat the ear infection before complications such as deafness arise. Treatment involves reducing the inflammation and gets rid of the organisms causing the ear infection.Most ear infections resolve on their own, but the best treatment will vary from person to...
- 5 Tips on Living with an Ear Infection
Sometimes, the only treatment for an ear infection is to just live with it until it clears out on its own. This is especially true for ear infections caused by viruses. If you or your child is only mildly sick and the right home care reduces the pain and symptoms, then you can choose not to consult...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- What Causes Ear Infections?
When you hear about an ear infection, it usually refers to a middle ear infection, wherein your middle ear gets inflamed. The middle ear is the part of the ear just behind the eardrum. Ear infections are most commonly caused by bacteria and viruses.An ear infection can either be acute or chronic....
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Vertigo: Associated Disorders
Anyone who has suffered from vertigo probably explained the feeling as dizziness, or something similar to motion sickness. An episode of vertigo either feels like you are actually moving when you are actually not or that the world around you is spinning but it’s really not. The feeling of motion...
- Dr. Stephen P. Warman M.D.26-01 Corporal Kennedy Street Bayside New York 11360
- Charles P. Kimmelman993 Park Ave Suite 1C New York New York 10028
- Takashi Wakamori810 Abbott Boulevard Fort Lee New Jersey 7024
- Dr. Haidy Marzouk M.D.600 Northern Blvd. Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Stanley Yankelowitz M.D.1200 Waters Place Bronx New York 10461-0371
- Dr. Jeffrey Zauderer MD520 Franklin Avenue Garden City New York 11530