Dr. William Michael Hart M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine3700 Nw Cary Pkwy Suite 110 Cary NC, 27513
Dr. William Hart is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Cary, NC. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Hart is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 2002
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- 2005
- High Cholesterol
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Sports Medicine, CO, USA 2006
- Primary Care Sports Medicine, University of Colorado 2006
Dr. William Michael Hart M.D.'s Practice location
Cary, NC 27513Get Direction
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27514Get Direction
Dr. William Michael Hart M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hart
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- When Do You Need to See a Sports Medicine Doctor?
IntroductionPeople of all ages may engage in sports as a pastime for enjoyment or athletic competition. However, participating in sports can also sometimes result in injuries. Effectively and quickly attending to these injuries make it possible for athletes to recover and return doing sports.Sports...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Is There a Link Between Stress Fracture and Shin Splints?
Both shin splints and stress fractures are regarded as overuse injuries as a result of overtraining or over exercising. Even though both may have the same symptoms, stress fractures are more severe than shin splints. Thus, it is better that you learn the difference between the two.Shin splints vs....
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- Hot Coffee or Tea May Reduce the Risk of MRSA
What is MRSA?Staphylococcus aureus (S.aureus or Staph) is a harmful bacterium which is mostly present on the skin of an individual. In a normal scenario, the bacterium does not cause any harm or present symptoms.However, when the skin gets damaged or injured (a scratch or cut), this bacterium can...
- Dr. Mark A Burt MD120 William Penn Plz Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Timothy Ned Taft MD3154 Bioinformatics Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Sandeep S Gavankar DO3700 Nw Cary Pkwy Cary NC 27513
- Dr. Brett H Foreman MD8300 HEALTH PARK STE 107 RALEIGH NC 27615
- Dr. Edwin Richard Cadet M.D.3001 EDWARDS MILL RD RALEIGH NC 27612
- Dr. Mark William Galland MD11200 GOVERNOR MANLY WAY STE 309 RALEIGH NC 27614