Dr. Paul Hansen is a prosthodontist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Hansen specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Paul A Hansen DDS's Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68505Get Direction
Dr. Paul A Hansen DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Comic Book Shares the Struggles of Living with Fibromyalgia
Living with fibromyalgia is frustrating, to say the least. Chronic pain, extreme fatigue, and even cognitive issues become a daily part of life. By far, one of the hardest parts of living with a disorder is that it is very misunderstood. Patients who are battling fibromyalgia have been told that...
- Model Cambria Francesca's Lupus Won't Stop Her From Shining
For fashion model Cambria Francesca, lupus has been a big part of her life and her career. A recent photo shoot snapped her showing off her figure with the word strong written across her stomach. It was to tell the world, that her battle with the disease has made her stronger and more beautiful. ...
- What is Medical Marijuana?
Medical marijuana refers to the legal use of marijuana for the treatment of several chronic and debilitating conditions. It is often recommended for symptoms including severe pain, nausea, and vomiting. Medical marijuana is used in the treatment of several diseases including multiple sclerosis,...
- Understanding the Different Types of Diabetic Neuropathy
When mentioning diabetes, people mostly think about high blood sugar, problems associated with poor blood flow, and possible complications if the patient fails to follow their treatment plan. However, one important symptom that constantly gets sidelined (despite being partly responsible for diabetic...
- Understanding Chronic Sinusitis
Chronic sinusitis is an illness that causes inflammation in the nose and sinuses, which lasts for more than three months. Aside from these two symptoms, people with chronic sinusitis may have pus and polyps in their nose. An otolaryngologist is a medical specialist that specializes in the...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Reed D.D.S.2900 S 70th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Omaid K Ahmad40th And Holdrege Street Lincoln NE 68583
- Dr. Julie Ann Marshall D.D.S.,M.S.2810 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Mr. Gerard Byrne DDS MSD40th And Holdrege Streets Lincoln NE 68583
- Dr. Eunghwan Kim D.D.S.40th And Holdrege Lincoln NE 68583
- Bongok Kim3885 Holdrege St. Lincoln NE 68583