Dr. Junaid Haq is an anesthesiologist practicing in Gaffney, SC. Dr. Haq ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Haq also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1985
University of Karachi, Sind Med College, Karachi, Pakistan
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Anesthesiology
- Loyola University Affiliated Hospitals 1997
- Loyola University Medical Center 1998
Dr. Junaid U Haq M.D.'s Practice location
Gaffney, SC 29340Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60640Get Direction
Dr. Junaid U Haq M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haq
- For This Comic with Breast Cancer, Laughter Is the Best Medicine
Every individual’s experience with breast cancer is different. Some individuals may seek support from family and friends, while others may choose to withdraw from society altogether. Anyone with breast cancer understands that it can greatly affect an individual’s way of reason and belief. This...
- How Constipation Affects Women
Constipation is a very common condition that can affect everyone at some point in their lives. However, women are more commonly affected than men and the frequency of constipation cases increases with age. Constipation may be a frequent problem for some people, which may require medical...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. John Laurence Reynolds MD201 E Grover St Shelby NC 28150
- Dr. Tonya K Powers MD893 MARTINS GOLD MINE RD SMYRNA SC 29743
- Dr. Mark Anthony Hansman MD201 E Grover St Shelby NC 28150
- Dr. Russell Alan Cheaney MD201 E Grover St Shelby NC 28150
- Dr. Wilson Farris Surratt MD201 E Grover St Shelby NC 28150
- Dr. Richard Clifton Franklin MD201 E Grover St Shelby NC 28150