Dr. Christopher Keven Patronella M. D.
Doctor12727 Kimberley Ln Suite 300 Houston TX, 77024
Dr. Patronella is board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery. He also is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS) and a Fellow of the International College of Surgeons (FICS).
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1982
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Use of a regional infusion pump to control postoperative pain after an abdominoplasty.
- Facelift: measurement of superficial muscular aponeurotic system advancement with and without zygomaticus major muscle release.
- Correction of gynecomastia through a single puncture incision.
- Pectoral etching: a method for augmentation, delineation, and contouring the thoracic musculature in men.
- Redefining abdominal anatomy: 10 key elements for restoring form in abdominoplasty.
- In vivo measurement of gastric mucus pH in canines: effect of high luminal acidity and prostaglandin E2.
- Abdominal etching: differential liposuction to detail abdominal musculature.
- Texas Super Doctors 2009-11 Texas Super Doctors
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Christus St Joseph Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, General Surgery
Dr. Christopher Keven Patronella M. D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77024Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Keven Patronella M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patronella
- Male Pattern Baldness
According to a new study published in the journal, Science Translational Medicine, the root cause for the male pattern baldness is the presence of abnormal amounts of protein, prostaglandin D2, in the scalp. Prostaglandin D2 and its derivatives are known to inhibit the growth of hair. Male pattern...
- The Threat of Cyberbullying in the Nursing Unit
How common is cyberbullying in nursing? Surprisingly, very common, and like other professions that work with people in general, cyberbullying can seriously affect nurses and patients negatively. But, it is a rather silent issue in the workplace, and it needs to be addressed and not pushed aside by...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Hany H. Ahmed MD1919 North Loop W Houston TX 77008
- Dr. Povilas Vitenas M.D.4208 RICHMOND AVE HOUSTON TX 77027
- Dr. Michelle G Barcio M.D.18220 State Highway 249 Houston TX 77070
- Dr. Thomas Floyd Rowe M.D.210 Genesis Blvd Houston TX 77001
- Dr. John Bergeron MD1961 West TC Jester Houston TX 77008
- Roberto Lufschanowski M.D., F.A.C.C.6624 Fannin St Houston TX 77030