Dr. Parag Pitroda MD
Internist13417 Us Hwy 301 S Suite A Dade City FL, 33525
Dr. Pitroda is married with two children. In his spare time, he enjoys woodworking, and several sports including tennis, basketball, and NFL football. He is also a firm believer of vegetarian food and ...
Education and Training
Municipal Med Coll- Gujarat Univ- Ahmedabad- Gujarat- India 1987
Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Skin Surgery, Lung Problems, Heart Problems
- High Cholesterol
- Enlarged Prostate
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Skin Cancer
- Opiate Dependence
- Vascular Disease
Experience & Accolades
- MemberFlorida Hospital Zephyrhills, Zephyrhills, FL
Dr. Parag Pitroda MD's Practice location
Dade City, FL 33525Get Direction
Dr. Parag Pitroda MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pitroda
- Running Barefoot Has More Benefits
Running barefoot may be more beneficial than running with cushioned shoes, according to a study published in, Nature. Runners using cushioned shoes usually land on their heels when those running barefoot may land flat-foot or on the balls of their feet, say researchers. According to Daniel...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- Dr. Seema Nishat M.D.14540 Cortez Blvd Brooksville FL 34613
- Dr. Luis A Melendez-collazo M.D.38135 Market Sq Zephyrhills FL 33542
- Dr. Syed Ali Safdar M.D.37900 Daughtery Rd Zephyrhills FL 33541
- Dr. Muhammad Aamer Nawaz M.D.2106 Ashley Oak Circle Wesley Chapel FL 33543
- Dr. Nelly Durr Chambers M.D.2700 Healing Way Wesley Chapel FL 33543
- Dr. Luis Jorge Contreras M.D.675 Harvard St Brooksville FL 34601