Dr. Amy Soleta practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Portland, OR. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Soleta treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Amy Opilla Soleta M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Amy Opilla Soleta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Foods to Eat with High Vitamin D
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is different than other types of vitamins since it is a fat-soluble vitamin. The reason it is different is because the human body can make the most of this vitamin as per the need with exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D is known to act as a pro-hormone, since it has an...
- Cold Sore or Pimple – What’s the Difference
A cold sore and pimple which appear on the lips may look almost the same, making a person feel uncomfortable of their presence. However, a cold sore and pimple are very different from each other from their causes to their treatments. Cold SoresCold sores are small, fluid-filled blisters that are...
- When Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Cause More Problems Than They Solve
Unfortunately, treating multiple sclerosis can often feel like "one step forward, two steps back." It is not uncommon to feel as if the drugs for MS are doing more harm than good, and here is one way to look at the complicated relationship with medication.A cultural phenomenonGenerally, many suggest...
- Relax in These Eight Great Nursing Careers
Stress is how the body and brain respond to demands. Every type of demand on the body, like exercise, school, significant life changes, exercise, and work can be stressful and impact one's health. Many jobs are traumatic and affect one's life and burnout rate. The nursing profession is demanding,...
- Psychological Changes in Children May Be a Sign of Celiac Disease
Celiac is an autoimmune, chronic disease of the gastrointestinal tract that is not easy to diagnose in adults. So, it is no surprise that things are even more complicated at an early age.However, a timely diagnosis of autoimmune disorders is critical, considering the fact that an early on-set...
- Why "I'll Push You" Is an Inspiring Film for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
"I'll Push You" is a film that follows two friends who make the decision to take a journey lasting 500 miles. For any set of friends, this would be intimidate, but these two friends aren't a normal pair. Justin, one of the friends in the film, was diagnosed with a neuromuscular illness. The...
- Dr. Kirk Lalwani M.D., F.R.C.A.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Nathaniel Howard Greene M.D.University Of Washington, 1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Matthew Aaron Solomon D.O.120 Nw 14th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Michael Armand Seropian M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Thomas Yunhan Pak D.O.120 Nw 14th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Angela Tay Zimmerman MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239