Dr. Amy Jones is a pediatric dentist practicing in Madison, MS. Dr. Jones specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Jones takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Dr. Amy Graham Jones D.M.D.'s Practice location
Madison, MS 39110Get Direction
MADISON, MS 39110Get Direction
Dr. Amy Graham Jones D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Beyoncé Helped Lady Gaga Fight Fibromyalgia Pain
Everyone with a chronic disease would agree that support from friends, family, and people who matter can, more or less, help ease the pain and discomfort, either physically, mentally, or emotionally, brought by their condition. This is why more and more support groups and communities are built and...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Dr. Nathan Keil Beavers D.M.D.119 Colony Crossing Way Madison MS 39110
- Dr. Tammi Taylor Lockhart D.M.D.539a Highway 80 W Clinton MS 39056
- Dr. Tiffany Priscilla Green D.M.D.101 Luckney Station Rd Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Joseph Chet Gatewood D.M.D.539a Highway 80 W Clinton MS 39056
- Dr. William Keith Duncan D.D.S.2500 N. State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Neva Penton Eklund D.M.D.2500 North State St. Jackson MS 39216