Dr. Valerie Chen Jerdee M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist339 Racetrack Rd Nw Suite 17 Fort Walton Beach FL, 32547
Dr. Valerie Jerdee practices Allergy and Immunology care in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Dr. Jerdee specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Jerdee provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center 2004
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center TN 2006
Dr. Valerie Chen Jerdee M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547Get Direction
MENLO PARK, CA 94025Get Direction
Dr. Valerie Chen Jerdee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jerdee
- What Precautions Should be Taken for Peanut Allergies?
Peanut allergies are one of the most common allergies in children, and often result in serious allergic responses. Moreover, with peanut allergy, even a small amount of allergen may result in a serious response. It is easy to predict the presence of nuts in some foods, while in some others, like...
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Allergic Asthma?
Allergies have a direct connection with the immune system of a person.Primarily, our body’s defense system is meant to create a defense mechanism against various diseases that cause germs or bacteria. However, for people who have allergies, this defense mechanism also combats harmless substances...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Is Eczema Genetic?
Eczema is the collective name of a number of skin diseases. In general, it manifests as spots on the skin that can swell with a clear liquid. It is often confused with an allergic reaction, although it is, in fact, a skin irritation. Many people are well aware that eczema cannot be transmitted from...
- Dr. Endre Kovacs M.D.4592 E HIGHWAY 20 STE 3 NICEVILLE FL 32578
- Dr. William Nelson Grant M.D.1006 EMERALD BAY DR DESTIN FL 32541
- Dr. Michael Edward Neuland M. D.339 Racetrack Rd NW Fort Walton Beach FL 32547
- Dr. Carla Jean Hinds MD971 Airport Rd Destin FL 32541
- Dr. Justin Clark D.O.362 BEAL PKWY NW STE 105 FORT WALTON BEACH FL 32548