Dr. Joseph Brunkhorst is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Fort Rucker, AL. Dr. Brunkhorst provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Brunkhorst discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Dr. Joseph Albert Brunkhorst D.O.'s Practice location
Fort Rucker, AL 36362Get Direction
ANKENY, IA 50021Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Albert Brunkhorst D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Blood in Urine: What Doctor Should I Call?
Blood in urine can be sourced to cancerous growths, infections in the urinary and genital system, or kidney stones among other diseases. The level of medical care and specialist intervention is determined by the symptoms that you show. Although it is a sign and not a disease, it should not be...
- Being a Caregiver for a Person Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone starts their life being cared for by someone else, and there are times when we need to care for others. Life is a cycle of giving and receiving care depending on your age and current condition. Though sometimes it may become emotionally overwhelming. For a fulfilling life, people need to...
- Mono Rash: Get the Facts
What is mono?Infectious mononucleosis or "mono" for short is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Although mono can affect people of all ages, it usually occurs in teenagers. The virus is transmitted and spread through infected saliva. For this reason, the infection is regarded...
- Famous 'Alien' Scene Was Inspired by Crohn's
Inflammatory bowel disease is not a well-represented condition in film and movie industry. However, one of the most horrifying scenes known to the science fiction film community is a scene from the movie Alien. It's called the "chestburster" scene, during which an alien punches itself out of John...
- Alternative Treatments for Kidney Stones
Kidney stones is an infection that causes pain and embarrassment to the patients suffering from the condition. It is a condition that affects the urinary system of a person. It starts from the kidney down to the ureter and finally the bladder. Kidney stones causes effects to the ureter, bladder and...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Dr. Craig Brian Collier M.D.301 Andrews Ave Fort Rucker AL 36362
- Dr. Stephen Adam Bernstein MD, MPH, FAAFP301 Andrews Avenue Fort Rucker AL 36362
- Dr. Nicole Claudine Powell-dunford MD301 Andrews Avenue Fort Rucker AL 36362
- Dr. Shean Eric Phelps M.D.2 Cottage Ave Enterprise AL 36330
- Dr. John Campbell D.O.805 E LEE ST STE C ENTERPRISE AL 36330
- Dr. Ronald Peter King M.D., M.P.H.893 Doe Run Dr Newton AL 36352