Dr. Joseph Brunkhorst is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Fort Rucker, AL. Dr. Brunkhorst provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Brunkhorst discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Dr. Joseph Albert Brunkhorst D.O.'s Practice location
Fort Rucker, AL 36362Get Direction
ANKENY, IA 50021Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Albert Brunkhorst D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- General Facts About Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids and what causes them?Hemorrhoids are lumps that occur in the rectum or the anus, formed by the swelling of blood vessels in the region. It can occur in the lower rectum and around the anus. The cause of the swollen blood vessels is by a strain due to the pressure and individual...
- What Are Cruciferous Vegetables: Health Benefits and Recipes
IntroductionCabbage, kale, cauliflower, and broccoli have one thing in common--they all belong to the family of cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables are loaded with so many nutrients such as fiber, vitamins, and phytonutrients. These nutrients play very important roles when it comes to...
- 5 Tips on Living with Kidney Stones
According to scientific research, around 15% of the world’s population is living with kidney stones. Among these people, 20% are men while 5% are women. Kidney stones is a condition which is very common especially in men. It is also among the most painful infections since it affects the urinary...
- The Relationship Between Sodium and Multiple Sclerosis
Salt is an essential element that your body requires for maintaining proper bodily functions. It helps your muscles and nerves to work to their fullest capacity and maintains the balance of fluids within your body. This, in turn, helps control your blood volume and blood pressure levels. However,...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Dr. Nicole Claudine Powell-dunford MD301 Andrews Avenue Fort Rucker AL 36362
- Dr. Craig Brian Collier M.D.301 Andrews Ave Fort Rucker AL 36362
- Dr. Shean Eric Phelps M.D.2 Cottage Ave Enterprise AL 36330
- Dr. Stephen Adam Bernstein MD, MPH, FAAFP301 Andrews Avenue Fort Rucker AL 36362
- Dr. Susan Fondy M.D.301 ANDREWS AVE FT RUCKER AL 36362
- Dr. Justin Trevor Woodson MD301 Andrews Ave Fort Rucker AL 36362