Dr. Patrick Driver is a Dentist practicing in Portsmouth, VA. Dr. Driver specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Patrick E Driver D.D.S.'s Practice location
Portsmouth, VA 23708Get Direction
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR 72114Get Direction
Dr. Patrick E Driver D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Marybeth Fasano DMD984 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Dr. Alexandra Christine Schott DDS1006 Bland St Norfolk Virginia 23513
- Dr. Zeyad Mady D.D.S.8101 Hinson Farm Road Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Sanae Bouallali Berrada D.D.S.2100 Lynnhaven Pkwy Virginia Beach VA 23456
- Dr. Shabana Zahir D.M.D367 Independence Blvd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Ralph L. Howell DDS5837 Harbour View Blvd. Suffolk VA 23435