Dr. Andrew J Green M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism12140 Nall Avenue Ste. 300 Overland Park KS, 66209
Graduated from Michigan Medical School. Served his residency in Internal Medicine at the Presbyterian University of Pennsylvania Medical Center followed by a fellowship in Endocrinology at University ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Internal Medicine; Northwestern Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University Penn Med Center 1982
Dr. Andrew J Green M.D.'s Practice location
SHAWNEE MISSION, KS 66204Get Direction
Overland Park, KS 66223Get Direction
Dr. Andrew J Green M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Green
- Diabetic Socks? Yes, They Exist
Diabetes is a disorder of the endocrine or hormone system and occurs when blood sugar levels in your body are above normal. Over 25 million people in the U.S alone have some form of diabetes. ...
- Managing Diabetes with Continuous Glucose Monitoring
Type 2 diabetes mellitus, also known as adult-onset diabetes, is a chronic condition characterized by the body’s impaired metabolic response to glucose. Normally, the body produces a hormone called insulin, which regulates the absorption of glucose into the cells. In type 2 diabetes, it is either...
- Medicare Provider Incentives May Lead to Reduction of Type 2 Diabetes
Public health and the access to medical care for the impoverished or for those who have lower than average incomes have always been a subject of controversy in the United States. However, in the past few years, increased government investment in this sector have made proper healthcare available for...
- Diabetes Patients at Higher Risk of Suffering a Stroke
High blood sugar, blood flow problems, and diabetic ketoacidosis are just a few issues that diabetic patients need to keep in mind when managing their illness. But, this list continues to grow as we learn more about the disease.It was recently discovered that those who are struggling with this...
- Understanding the Risk Factors for Prediabetes
Type II diabetes, the most commonly diagnosed form, is usually diagnosed in adults of middle age, but can also be found in children and is often brought on by obesity. While the pancreas in type II diabetes can sometimes make insulin, it may not make enough or the body will not use what is made...
- Shekar Kota8919 Parallel Parkway Kansas City Kansas 66112
- Dr. Sajeev Balakrishnan Menon MD12140 Nall Avenue Overland Park KS 66209
- Dr. Maria M. Mercado M.D.12330 Metcalf Ave Overland Park KS 66213
- Dr. Marie L Griffin MD12330 Metcalf Ave Overland Park KS 66213
- Dr. Radhika Mathur M.D.6675 Holmes Rd Kansas City MO 64131
- Dr. Mitchell S. Hamburg M.D.4321 Washington St Kansas City MO 64111