Dr. Gregory Solis graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. His residency was completed through the University of Florida Health Science Center, Jacksonville. Along with serving ...
- University of Florida Health Science Center
Dr. Gregory Anthony Solis D.D.S.'s Practice location
Moline, IL 61265 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gregory Anthony Solis D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gregory Anthony Solis D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Dr. John Gnatovich D.D.S. 5020 47th Ave Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Scott Eugene Hansen DDS 5216 Sheridan St Davenport IA 52806
- Dr. Jason R Benoit DDS 3024 Victoria St Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Richard Dean Nelson D.D.S. 2430 Tech Dr Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Thomas James Goebel D.D.S. 1601 River Dr Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Richard L Day DDS 713 State Ave Hampton IL 61256