Dr. Raman Popli is an internist practicing in Mchenry, IL. Dr. Popli specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Popli provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Dayanand Med Coll & Hosp, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 1992
Dayanand Medical College 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Back Pain
- Opiate Dependence
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Member Centegra Health & Wellness Network
- St Johns Espiscpl Hsp-S Shr, Internal Medicine
- St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- LECOMT/St John's Episcopal Hospital Program
Dr. Raman I Popli MD's Practice location
Mchenry, IL 60050Get Direction
CRYSTAL LAKE, IL 60014Get Direction
Dr. Raman I Popli MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?Sleep normally follows a pattern that alternates between rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and non-REM sleep. Changes in this pattern affect sleep resulting in disorders that may lead to tiredness and lack of concentration and attention during day time. Sleep can be disrupted...
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- Stretching Before Running Does Not Prevent or Cause Injury
According to a new and interesting study stretching before running may not prevent or cause injury but switching the routine increases the risk of injury considerably. The results of the study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provided a surprise twist...
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- Do I Have a Vitamin D Deficiency?
If you are a person who does not get adequate exposure to sunshine and also fails to have foods rich in it vitamin D, deficiency is the end result. This is very common in vegetarians, as this vitamin is mostly present in fish and eggs. Many products are now fortified with this vitamin to reduce the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Dr. Theodore Morrison Homa MD765 Ela Road Lake Zurich IL 60047
- Dr. Nathan Munir Kakish MD2000 Lake Avenue Woodstock Illinois 60098
- Mohamed E. Nasr201 South Milwaukee Avenue Lake Villa Illinois 60046
- Dr. Sangita A. Patel MD348 South Division Street Harvard Illinois 60033-3247
- Dr. Monica E. Gavran MD2000 Lake Avenue Woodstock Illinois 60098
- Dr. Jemini G Ignacio MD2360 Hassell Road Hoffman Estates IL 60169