Dr. Stuart Campbell is an internist practicing in Grass Valley, CA. Dr. Campbell specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Campbell provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1975
Tufts University School of Medicine 1975
- Mount Zion M C Univ Ca, Internal Medicine
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center/University of Cincinnati College of Medicine Program
Dr. Stuart Benjamin Campbell M.D.'s Practice location
Grass Valley, CA 95945Get Direction
Dr. Stuart Benjamin Campbell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- The Best Foods to Eat to Develop Sculpted Muscles
Longing to have sculpted muscles? The most ideal combination for having those sculpted muscles is based on adequate calories, fluids, proteins, and strength training. Having the right kind of energy-rich foods are very essential for developing the most enviable muscles.According to the American...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- Dr. Qing Tang-oxley M.D.3288 Bell Rd Auburn CA 95603
- Dr. Nancy Shang Shibayama M.D.11795 Education St Auburn CA 95602
- Dr. Eric John Holtrop M.D.155 Glasson Way Grass Valley CA 95945
- Dr. Horst B. Mehner M.D.3450 Pine Cone Ln Meadow Vista CA 95722
- Dr. Mihaela M Hasse MD3288 Bell Rd Auburn CA 95603
- Dr. Danny Yen M.D.4150 V St Sacramento CA 95817