Dr. Brian C Brauer MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1635 Aurora Ct Room Aip 2. 031 Aurora CO, 80045
Dr. Brian Brauer is a gastroenterologist practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Brauer specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Brauer performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
UNIV OF MO-KANSAS CITY SCH OF MED 1998
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Direct cholangioscopy with narrow-band imaging, chromoendoscopy, and argon plasma coagulation of intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm of the bile duct (with videos).
- Single-operator EUS-guided cholangiopancreatography for difficult pancreaticobiliary access (with video).
- ERCP with cholangiopancreatoscopy may be associated with higher rates of complications than ERCP alone: a single-center experience.
- Single-step direct cholangioscopy by freehand intubation using standard endoscopes for diagnosis and therapy of biliary diseases.
- Cholangiopancreatoscopy and endoscopic ultrasound for indeterminate pancreaticobiliary pathology.
- A multicenter, U.S. experience of single-balloon, double-balloon, and rotational overtube-assisted enteroscopy ERCP in patients with surgically altered pancreaticobiliary anatomy (with video).
- Cholangioscopy in liver disease.
- Intraductal Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) for Pancreatic Cancer: Getting in Under the Wire?
- Role of per-oral pancreatoscopy in the evaluation of suspected pancreatic duct neoplasia: a 13-year U.S. single-center experience.
- Minor papilla endotherapy in patients with ventral duct obstruction: identification and management.
- Per-oral video cholangiopancreatoscopy with narrow-band imaging for the evaluation of indeterminate pancreaticobiliary disease.
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Colon Polyps
- Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Hospital/St. Louis Children's Hospital, Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology 2006
- University of Colorado, Therapeutic Endoscopy 2007
- Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Hospital/St. Louis Children's Hospital 2006
- University of Colorado 2007
Dr. Brian C Brauer MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Brian C Brauer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brauer
- Celiac Disease Patients do not Experience More Depression
A new study found that those with celiac disease are no longer more likely to become depressed or experience sleep difficulty as compared to the whole population. This new study was based on a national health survey. The study also showed that people who observe gluten-free diet and have not been...
- The Emotional Challenges of Ulcerative Colitis
People typically don’t enjoy talking about any illness or chronic condition they’re living with. They may not enjoy talking about how it feels to have it and the emotional roller coaster it brings to life.There are millions of people living with colitis and not much awareness in the public or...
- Is Jaundice Fatal?
Jaundice is not fatal. It is a medical condition that leads to the yellowing of the eyes, mucous membranes, as well as the skin. This disorder is commonly associated with high levels of bilirubin in the human blood. This condition itself isn’t deadly; however, if the condition is not treated...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- The Different Colors of Poop: What Could Green Poop Mean?
Passing poop is the body's natural way of eliminating waste and toxins that could otherwise hamper your body's internal functioning and cause serious health problems.The usual color of poop is brown. However, the color of poop can change due to various reasons. Most of the time, changes in the color...
- What Is Gastroenteritis: Get the Facts
Gastroenteritis, commonly known as "gastro", is a type of infection/inflammation that affects the human digestive system.A number of germs can cause gastroenteritis. They include: Viruses, especially those relating to norovirus, rotavirus, and hepatitis A. Bacteria such as the Salmonella,...
- Dr. Mihir S. Wagh MD12605 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Stuart Kevin Amateau MD, PHD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Stephen Freeman MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Scott Biggins MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Rajasekhara Reddy Mummadi MBBS12631 E 17th Ave # Msb-158 Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Joel S Levine MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045