Dr. Richard A Anschuetz M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology3841 Piper Street Suite T100 Anchorage AK, 99508
Dr. Richard Anschuetz is a cardiologist practicing in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Anschuetz specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Anschuetz also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1973
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Harvard Medical School 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard A Anschuetz M.D.'s Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99508Get Direction
Dr. Richard A Anschuetz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anschuetz
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- Using Losartan in Treating Hypertension
Unfortunately, there is an increasing prevalence of hypertension, which is the term used to indicate high blood pressure with a reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is being blamed on living a modern lifestyle, the frequency of alcohol and tobacco intake, certain physical activities, and processed...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Are Statins Right for Me?
What is Statins?Statins are drugs prescribed by a doctor to lower cholesterol in the blood. Elevated amounts of cholesterol in blood may result in life-threatening conditions, like heart attacks and strokes. This type of drug is normally prescribed based on cholesterol levels after a blood test....
- Alternative Treatments for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers. It leads to changes in the heartbeat ratesand the pulse. As a result, it may cause clotting of blood in the heart chambers. Such quivering sensations are mostly experienced in the atria and ventricle chambers...
- Lisinopril: What Are the Side Effects and Dosages of Lisinopril?
The standard dose of this medication for adults with high blood pressure is 10 mg taken by mouth once a day.The doctor may increase the dose up to a maximum of 80 mg per day depending on the requirement. For heart failures, the starting dose for adults is 5 mg per day and the dosage can be increased...
- Dr. Brian Thomas Scully MD3841 Piper Street Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Paul Arnold Peterson MD3841 Piper St Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. David W Sonneborn M.D.3841 Piper Street Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Bujung Zen MD3rd Mdg / Internal Medicine Clinic Jber AK 99506
- Dr. John C Finley M.D.3841 Piper Street Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. William P Mayer M.D.3841 Piper Street Anchorage AK 99508