Dr. Kevin Halsey MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO, 65201
Dr. Kevin Halsey is a gastroenterologist practicing in Columbia, MO. Dr. Halsey specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Halsey performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
University of Missouri / Columbia Campus 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Dr. Kevin Halsey MD's Practice location
Columbia, MO 65201Get Direction
Marshall, MO 65340Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65807Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Halsey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Halsey
- Why Canary Seeds Are Ideal for Gluten-Free Diets
Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disease that causes the patients to suffer attacks to the small intestine whenever they ingest products with gluten. It’s estimated that one in one hundred people worldwide suffer from celiac disease and that approximately two and a half million people in the...
- Celiac Vaccine Moves to Phase 2!
For a celiac patient, a perfect world is when they can sit down at any table and tuck into a meal without worrying about gluten. This perfect world could become a reality, thanks to the development of a vaccine designed to treat the disease. Because the vaccine has been so successful in its...
- Colonoscopy: What to Expect During Recovery
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure, wherein the rectum and the large intestine are checked. You do not need to stay overnight at the hospital or clinic unless your doctor needs to have additional tests done or needs you to be monitored for a short while.A colonoscopy can be used to identify...
- Study Suggests that Self-Reported Celiac Disease Could Be Due to Another Molecule
Although medical statics show that celiac disease and gluten allergies are present in only a small number of people (less than 1%), a large number of people are claiming to suffer from celiac disease and reporting benefits from a gluten-free diet, even without a proper diagnosis. Perhaps, what is...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- How Is Diarrhea Diagnosed?
Diarrhea is a waterborne and foodborne disease that may occur due to an infection caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites. Diarrhea can also happen as a side effect from food allergies and food intolerances. The condition is characterized by loose or watery stools, which is usually accompanied by...
- Dr. Abdo M. Saad MD110 Lead Avenue Southeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87106
- Dr. Stephen W. Welsh MD210 Portland St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Nicolas Llorens MD210 Portland St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Matthew G. Struttmann MD210 Portland St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Jack Bragg DOOne Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Eric Vincent Plott M.D.Wilford Hall Medical Center, Gastroenterology Dept Lackland TX 78236