Dr. Tulika Katyal is an internist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Katyal specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Katyal provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Inst of Med Sci, Banaras Hindu Univ, Varanasi, Up, India 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- St Luke'S Hosp, Internal Medicine
- St. Luke's Hospital - Internal Medicine
- St Luke's Hospital Program
Dr. Tulika Katyal MD's Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63126Get Direction
Dr. Tulika Katyal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katyal
- Is Hand Sanitizer Safe to Use?
Hand sanitizer has alcohol, like ethyl alcohol, as the active ingredient to provide the antiseptic effect. In addition, it may also contain a variety of fragrances, glycerine, and water. Sanitizers containing alcohol are ideal for preventing most of the bacterial and viral infections. But these may...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- How to Choose the Right Conditioner for Your Hair
Remember that not all hair products are good for everyone. Understanding how to choose the right conditioner is very important to get healthy locks.In most cases, your professional hair stylist would be able to choose the right conditioner for your hair. This is mostly based on the texture of your...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Dr. Charles Ampadu MD100 N 8th St East Saint Louis IL 62201
- Jei Martin Love12101 Woodcrest Executive Dr St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Thomas Spiro M.D.1035 Bellvue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Basga O. Bernard4500 Memorial Drive Belleville Illinois 62226
- Dr. Somasekhara R. Bandi M.D.6435 Chippewa Street St. Louis Missouri 63109
- Dr. Rosemary Cannistraro M.D. PHD11550 Olive Blvd. Creve Coeur Missouri 63141