Ramandeep Singh M.D.
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology2800 Godwin Blvd Suffolk VA, 23434
Dr. Ramandeep Singh is a radiologist practicing in Suffolk, VA. Dr. Singh specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- 2009
- Member American College of Radiology (ACR) Society of Skeletal Radiology (SSR) American Roentgen Ray Societ
Ramandeep Singh M.D.'s Practice location
Suffolk, VA 23434Get Direction
Ramandeep Singh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Ramandeep Singh2800 Godwin Blvd. Suffolk Virginia 23434
- Eric Tirnauer201 West 21st Street Norfolk Virginia 23517
- Omid Ezati MD358 Mowbray Arch Norfolk VA 23507
- James Mckee M.D.620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Browyn Patrice Richards M.D.4919 Barn Swallow Dr Chesapeake VA 23321
- Harvey Wilds M.D.620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708