Dr. Victoria Loudon is a psychologist practicing in Elkhorn, WI. Dr. Loudon specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Loudon evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Loudon because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Victoria S Loudon PHD's Practice location
Elkhorn, WI 53121Get Direction
Dr. Victoria S Loudon PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Dr. Lura Asby PSY.D797 E Geneva St Elkhorn WI 53121
- Dr. Patricia Lee Bromley PH.D.162 W Main St Whitewater WI 53190
- Dr. Angela Christine Sanders PSY.D.1701 Sharp Rd Waterford WI 53185
- Frank J Elmudesi PSYD420 Madison St Lake Geneva WI 53147
- Dr. Timothy P Ellingstad PHD190 Gardner Ave Burlington WI 53105
- Laura Tooran Mirhoseini PSY D9916 75th St Kenosha WI 53142