Dr. Fahad Bafakih is a pathologist practicing in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Bafakih is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Bafakih can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Bafakih may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Fahad F. Bafakih M.D.'s Practice location
Morgantown, WV 26506Get Direction
LOGAN, WV 25601Get Direction
Dr. Fahad F. Bafakih M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Dr. Jeffrey Albin Vos M.D.3851 Roger Brooke Dr San Antonio TX 78234
- Dr. Kenneth B Fallon M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Judy A. King MD2451 Fillingim St Mobile AL 36617
- Dr. Kathryn Skitarelic M.D.101 Stadium Dr Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Wael H Milyani M.D.101 Stadium Dr Morgantown WV 26506
- Tina Yu-fan Lu3206 Oakland Dr Sugar Land TX 77479