Dr. Heesuk Richard Yoon M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery101 E Wood St Spartanburg SC, 29303
Dr. Heesuk Yoon is a vascular surgeon practicing in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Yoon specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Yoon diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
- Application of a wavelet adaptive filter to minimise distortion of the ST-segment.
- Long-term use of preservatives on rat nasal respiratory mucosa: effects of benzalkonium chloride and potassium sorbate.
- Design of a wavelet interpolation filter for enhancement of the ST-segment.
- Diagnostic patterns of very-long-chain fatty acids in plasma of patients with X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy.
- A Korean girl with alpha-aminoadipic and alpha-ketoadipic aciduria accompanied with elevation of 2-hydroxyglutarate and glutarate.
- An adaptive M-wave canceler for the EMG controlled functional electrical stimulator and its FPGA implementation.
- Microstructural properties of phase-change Ge2Sb2Te5 nanoparticles grown by pulsed-laser ablation.
- Epidemiology of group B streptococcus in Korean pregnant women.
- New algorithm for QT interval analysis in 24-hour Holter ECG: performance and applications.
- Rapid screening for acidic non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in urine by gas
- DNA strand scission and PC12 cell death induced by salsolinol and copper.
- Epoxyalkanoyls as novel ACE inhibitors.
Dr. Heesuk Richard Yoon M.D.'s Practice location
Spartanburg, SC 29303Get Direction
JOHNSON CITY, TN 37604Get Direction
Dr. Heesuk Richard Yoon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yoon
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Roger Donald Moccia MD101 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Scott Marion Hovis MD225 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Sylvia S Tarazi M.D.385 Serpentine Dr Spartanburg SC 29303
- Mark R Jackson MD101 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. William Cuyler Calton MD225 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Mark Preston Androes MD1690 Skylyn Dr Spartanburg SC 29307