Dr. Christian Sutter Hinrichs M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology2300 Eye Street, N. W Rm 707 Washington DC, 20037
Dr. Christian Hinrichs is an oncologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Hinrichs specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Hinrichs manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1996
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Synergy of IL-21 and IL-15 in regulating CD8+ T cell expansion and function.
- Programming CD8+ T cells for effective immunotherapy.
- Tumor-specific Th17-polarized cells eradicate large established melanoma.
- Adoptive transfer of allogeneic tumor-specific T cells mediates effective regression of large tumors across major histocompatibility barriers.
- Reassessing target antigens for adoptive T-cell therapy.
- Exploiting the curative potential of adoptive T-cell therapy for cancer.
- Cancer immunotherapy based on mutation-specific CD4+ T cells in a patient with epithelial cancer.
- Complete regression of metastatic cervical cancer after treatment with human papillomavirus-targeted tumor-infiltrating T cells.
- Targeting of HPV-16+ Epithelial Cancer Cells by TCR Gene Engineered T Cells Directed against E6.
- Molecular Pathways: Breaking the Epithelial Cancer Barrier for Chimeric Antigen Receptor and T-cell Receptor Gene Therapy.
- Landscape of immunogenic tumor antigens in successful immunotherapy of virally induced epithelial cancer.
- Circulating Cell-free DNA for Metastatic Cervical Cancer Detection, Genotyping, and Monitoring.
Dr. Christian Sutter Hinrichs M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20037Get Direction
BETHESDA, MD 20892Get Direction
Dr. Christian Sutter Hinrichs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hinrichs
- What is Cancer Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy, also referred as biological therapy, is a special type of cancer treatment aimed at boosting the body's immune system to help fight cancer cells. Cancer cells don’t die normally as other cells do, and divide uncontrollably with each cell making more of itself like a copy machine...
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes through alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses...
- Brave Teenager Shaves Head for Ovarian Cancer Awareness
After her friend died from ovarian cancer, Ruby was devastated. However, she committed herself to raising awareness in a very brave way.Shave it offAt only thirteen years old, Ruby thought of a way to raise awareness for ovarian cancer that she was sure would grab people's attention. She decided...
- Christina Applegate Reveals She Underwent Oophorectomy to Prevent Ovarian Cancer
When a celebrity experiences something, whether a rocky relationship or the birth of a new child, the general public is often thrilled because these occurrences make celebrities seem more relatable. There might not be anything more relatable to a celebrity’s humanness than the announcement of a...
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor Raises Awareness with Frozen Yogurt
For almost all women in Gulfport, Mississippi, it’s business as usual. The daily, weekly, and monthly concerns of most women are occasionally interrupted by concerns about their bodies, but over a lifetime of navigating womanhood, it seldom crosses their minds past the immediate moment. The same...
- 5 Tips on Living with Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma, is a malignant lung tumor depicted by uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of the lung. If left untreated, this growth can spread beyond the lung by the process of metastasis into nearby tissue or other parts of the body.The following are 5 tips on...
- Dr. Faysal Haroun M.D.2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Gerald Sokol M.D.2150 PENNSYLVANIA AVE NW WASHINGTON DC 20037
- Dr. Lauren A Mauro M.D.2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Washington DC 20037
- Lena Furmark900 23rd St NW Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Eun-mi Yu M.D.2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Jeanny B. Aragon-ching M.D.2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Washington DC 20037