Dr. John Parkhurst is a psychologist practicing in Boys Town, NE. Dr. Parkhurst specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Parkhurst evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Parkhurst because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
John Thomas Parkhurst PHD's Practice location
Boys Town, NE 68010Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
John Thomas Parkhurst PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parkhurst
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Dr. Joseph C. Stankus PHD1941 S 42nd St Omaha NE 68105
- Jacqueline Marie Kawa PHD13460 Walsh Dr Boys Town NE 68010
- Dr. James Thomas Kappen ED.D., ABPN, ABPDN13906 Gold Cir Omaha NE 68144
- Dr. Nadia Pare PH.D.8303 Dodge St, Floor 3 Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Vaishali Subhash Phatak PHD325 Ninth Avenue Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Deborah Schrager Hoffnung PHD984185 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198