Dr. Jeremie Estepp is a pediatrician practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Estepp is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Estepp diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Estepp can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Marshall University 2006
Dr. Jeremie Heath Estepp MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38163Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38105Get Direction
Dr. Jeremie Heath Estepp MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Dr. Patrice C. Reed M.D.1255 S. Germantown Road Germantown Tennessee 38138
- Dr. Oluwaseun E. Orebiyi-Heinkel MD1129 Hale Road Memphis Tennessee 38116
- Dr. James Edward Carter M.D.1444 E Shelby Dr Memphis TN 38116
- Dr. Robert Thomas Higginbotham MD8110 Walnut Run Rd Cordova TN 38018
- Dr. John H Purvis MD1589 Sparta St Mcminnville TN 37110
- Dr. Toni M Whitaker MD711 Jefferson Ave Memphis TN 38105