Dr. Paul William Wasserstein MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology250 Bon Air Rd Greenbrae CA, 94904
Dr. Paul Wasserstein is a pathologist practicing in Greenbrae, CA. Dr. Wasserstein is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Wasserstein can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Wasserstein may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
New York,State Univ - Brooklyn College of Medicine MD
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Mount Zion M C Univ Ca, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Mount Zion M C Univ Ca, Internal Medicine
Dr. Paul William Wasserstein MD's Practice location
Greenbrae, CA 94904Get Direction
Dr. Paul William Wasserstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wasserstein
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Dr. Emmanuel Adegoke Fadeyi MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Nupoor Gajjar MD350 Hawthorne Ave Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Christopher John Jacques MD250 Bon Air Rd Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Ronald Balassanian MD55 Fruit Street Wrn 2 Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Ryan Michael Gill M.D., PH.D.Ucsf San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Andrew W. Bollen MD513 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143