Dr. Sujatha Ramesh MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology219 Bryant Street Buffalo NY, 14222
Dr. Sujatha Ramesh practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Buffalo, NY. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Ramesh treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Stanley Med Coll- Dr M G R Med Univ- Madras- Tn- India 1981
Stanley Medical College 1981
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF ALLERGY ASTHMA & IMMUNOLOGY
- Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF ALLERGY, ASTHMA & IMMUNOLOGY
- Member BUFFALO ALLERGY SOCIETY
Dr. Sujatha Ramesh MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14222Get Direction
Dr. Sujatha Ramesh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Dr. Heather K Lehman MD1001 MAIN ST BUFFALO NY 14203
- Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Rockoff MD219 Bryant Street Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Mark Ballow MD219 Bryant Street Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Shivani Rasalingam MD3900 N BUFFALO ST ORCHARD PARK NY 14127
- Dr. Doris J Rapp M.D.3407 Delaware Ave Buffalo NY 14217
- Dr. Allison L Freeman M.D.1001 MAIN ST FL 4 BUFFALO NY 14203