Dr. Pakkay Ngai M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine30 Prospect Ave Wfan Buildiing - 3rd Hackensack NJ, 07601
Dr. Pakkay Ngai practices Sleep Medicine in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Ngai studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Univ of British Columbia/BC Children's Hospital
Dr. Pakkay Ngai M.D.'s Practice location
Hackensack, NJ 07601Get Direction
Dr. Pakkay Ngai M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ngai
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprival and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where the...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- Dr. Mary Terese Carbone M.D.505 Goffle Rd Ridgewood NJ 07450
- Dr. Carin Lamm M.D.3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. Stephanie O. Zandieh MD, MS160 E 32ND ST # L-3 NEW YORK NY 10016
- Dr. Katharina D. Graw-panzer M.D.505 E 70TH ST FL 3 NEW YORK NY 10021
- Miss Ramneet Kaur Gill MD2 Park Ave Yonkers NY 10703
- Dr. Kristin Kelly-pieper MDMount Sinai School Of Medicine New York NY 10029