Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology40 Crossways Park Drive Suite 103 Woodbury NY, 11797
Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Woodbury, NY. Dr. Murakhovskaya specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya M.D.'s Practice location
Woodbury, NY 11797Get Direction
Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murakhovskaya
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- Dr. Hal Gerstein MD225 COMMUNITY DR GREAT NECK NY 11021
- Dr. Evan Vosburgh MD201 Tresser Blvd Stamford Connecticut 06901
- Dr. LiHong Wei M.D.176-60 Union Tpke Fresh Meadows NY 11366
- Dr. Kanti Rai MDLijmc Dept Of Med Hematology Oncology Chief New Hyde Park NY 11040
- Dr. Muhammad I. Kafeel M.D.15806 NORTHERN BLVD FLUSHING NY 11358
- Dr. Tarek Elrafei D.O.1200 Waters Pl Bronx NY 10461