Dr. Dawn M. Huff M.D.
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN, 37916
Dr. Dawn Huff is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Huff specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1986
Dr. Dawn M. Huff M.D.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37916Get Direction
Dr. Dawn M. Huff M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huff
- Oscar Winner Kathy Bates Talks About Learning She Had Ovarian and Breast Cancer
Breast and ovarian cancer are serious diseases that can affect any woman. Both can be terrifying to have, and no woman wants to hear those dreaded words from her doctor.Cancer is responsible for millions of deaths every year, and though modern medicine has come a long way to treat this disease,...
- Antidepressants Could Delay Parkinson's Progression
Antidepressants have many uses beyond what their labels may say that they do. Some of the beneficial side effects are well documented and everyone knows about them. But sometimes medications, and not just antidepressants, are prescribed by doctors for off-label usage that is not approved by the FDA....
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. David Enrique Mendez M.D.212 Phoenix Ct Seymour TN 37865
- Dr. Ameeta Lall M.D.2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Frances W. Craig M.D.2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Joseph Noble Peeden M.D.2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Ryan L Redman MD2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Ellen Sofia Pappano M.D.2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916