Dr. Vishwas Ramesh Talwalkar MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Trauma740 S Limestone Lexington KY, 40536
Dr. Vishwas Talwalkar is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Talwalkar specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Talwalkar tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1993
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1993
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Recreational terminal devices for children with upper extremity amputations.
- Efficacy of 2 Regional Pain Control Techniques in Pediatric Foot Surgery.
- Compartment Syndrome in Children: Diagnosis and Management.
- Classification of Cruciate Ligament Dysplasia and the Severity of Congenital Fibular Deficiency.
- Rapid analysis of estrogen and progesterone receptors using gel-exclusion high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Microsatellite instability in malignant melanoma.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects
- Broken Ankle
- Abnormal Gait
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Pediatrics Orthopedics; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
Dr. Vishwas Ramesh Talwalkar MD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
Dr. Vishwas Ramesh Talwalkar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Talwalkar
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- Dr. Wallace L. Huff MD3480 Yorkshire Medical Park Lexington Kentucky 40509
- Matthew Poulsen Other740 S Limestone St Lexington KY 40506
- Dr. Samuel Christopher Coy M.D.1401 Harrodsburg Road Lexington KY 40504
- Dr. Mathew A Nicholls MD1780 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Janak Ramesh Talwalkar MD333 S 3rd St Danville KY 40422
- Dr. Tharun Karthikeyan MD700 Bob-O-Link Drive Lexington KY 40504