Dr. Janie Chen, MD practices medicine at Orange, California, specializing in hospitalist and internal medicine. Dr. Chen graduated from University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine (2002) ...
Education and Training
University of California 2002
- Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Janie Chen M.D.'s Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
ANAHEIM, CA 92806Get Direction
Dr. Janie Chen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chen
- How to Have a Good Workout in 30 Minutes
How to Have a Good Workout in 30 MinutesIt is quite natural to feel frustrated when you don’t start to see results after months of slogging in the gym. One may gradually lose interest in working out and gym sessions. Then, there are others who feel too time strapped to work out at all. For both of...
- How Local Honey Treats Allergies
What are Allergies?An allergy can be defined as a hypersensitive response of the immune system to certain substances that come in contact with the body or enter the body. For example, pollen, any food substance, or venom may cause allergic reactions. The substance that is known to cause an allergy...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Do I Have Eczema or Psoriasis?
Eczema and psoriasis are both skin diseases, and quite similar in their symptoms. Both conditions result in the formation of red patches or scales on the skin. To figure out whether you have eczema or psoriasis, you will need to examine the differences between the two.EczemaEczema is normally...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Jaya Anna George M.D,1211 W La Palma Ave Anaheim CA 92801
- Dr. Xinke Chen MD800 S Main St Corona CA 92882
- Dr. James W Roh MD1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Thomas Dong Kim MD1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Evelyn Abiue Ely MD1665 Scenic Ave Costa Mesa CA 92626
- Dr. Sina Neshatian M.D.26800 Crown Valley Pkwy Mission Viejo CA 92691