Dr. Arthur William Menken MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)35 Collegeview Ave Poughkeepsie NY, 12603
Dr. Arthur Menken is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Menken specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Otolaryngology; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Otolaryngology; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, General Surgery; Lincoln Med Mntl Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Bronx Va Hospital 1970
Dr. Arthur William Menken MD's Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603Get Direction
Dr. Arthur William Menken MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Menken
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Post-nasal Drip
What is post-nasal drip?The glands in the linings of the nose, airways, and throat continuously produce mucus every day. These glands are also present in the linings of the stomach and intestinal tract. Mucus is nothing but a thick, wet substance that moistens these areas. This mucus also helps...
- What to Avoid If You Have Vertigo
Vertigo is a symptom of many diseases. It is a condition where a person feels as though he or she is spinning or their surrounding is spinning. Vertigo occurs as a result of disorders in the inner ear. The causes of vertigo may be divided into peripheral and central problems.Peripheral disorders...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Is Vertigo a Temporary Condition?
Vertigo may be a temporary or permanent condition, which may all depend on its causative factor. Vertigo is a form of dizziness in which a person experiences a sensation of spinning or whirling motion. The two types of vertigo are subjective and objective. In subjective vertigo, a person feels as...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Dr. Ryan Seth Borress M.D.45 Reade Pl Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Mitchell Kolker M.D.200 Westage Business Ctr Fishkill NY 12524
- Dr. Timothy J Siglock M.D.822 Route 82 Hopewell Junction NY 12533
- Dr. Rami N Payman M.D.45 Reade Place Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. M Nader Kayal MD55 Chestnut St Rhinebeck NY 12572
- Dr. Hector Rodriguez M.D.45 Reade Place Poughkeepsie NY 12601