Dr. Edward Y Zamrini MD
Neurologist | Neurology729 Arapeen Dr Camt Building, Resea Salt Lake City UT, 84108
Dr. Edward Zamrini practices Neuropathology in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Zamrini studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Mild cognitive impairment can be distinguished from Alzheimer disease and normal aging for clinical trials.
- Autoimmunity in Alzheimer's disease: increased levels of circulating IgGs binding Abeta and RAGE peptides.
- Effects of scopolamine on visual evoked potentials in aging and dementia.
- Comparative cognitive effects of carbamazepine and phenytoin in healthy adults.
- Commentary on "a roadmap for the prevention of dementia II. Leon Thal Symposium 2008." Innovations in care that advance Alzheimer's disease drug development.
- Asymmetry in clinical features of drug-induced parkinsonism.
- Validation of consensus panel diagnosis in dementia.
- Effects of carbamazepine and phenytoin on EEG and memory in healthy adults.
- No Shore University Hospital 1985
Dr. Edward Y Zamrini MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84108Get Direction
Dr. Edward Y Zamrini MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zamrini
- Epilepsy and Seizure Medicines
There are various medications that can help prevent or cease seizures. These drugs are called anti-seizure drugs or anti-epileptic drugs (AEDs). The use of these drugs is the most common technique in treating epilepsy. In fact, anti-epileptic drugs are the first line of treatment for epilepsy. These...
- Life Hacks to Make Alzheimer’s Care Easier
Being the caretaker of someone with Alzheimer’s is challenging, depressing, and sometimes exasperating. As a caregiver, you wear many hats. You are a nurse with skills to fix bumps and bruises, a housekeeper to clean up messes, and a doctor with knowledge about medical conditions. In addition, you...
- Migraines: What to Expect During Your Visit with a Neurologist
What are migraines?Migraines are a condition that countless people live with, and often do not seek treatment for. They are severe headaches that come in episodes lasting around 2 to 72 hours. If you have migraines, you may also experience other symptoms such as vomiting, vision problems (seeing...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease?
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive nervous disorder that affects an individual's movement and coordination. It is a degenerative disorder that affects the part of brain controlling movement and balance. The loss of muscle control is often seen in the form of tremors in the limbs, which is the...
- What Is Central Vertigo?
Types of VertigoWhen the world seems as though it is spinning, without cause, it is time to check with a doctor. There are two common forms of vertigo; central and peripheral....
- What Are Cold Sores?
Cold sores are small, painful blisters that form on the lips or skin around the nose, mouth, or chin. Also called as herpes labialis and fever blisters, cold sores are caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection. It usually begins in childhood or young adulthood and continues to persist...
- Dr. Hallie J Robbins D.O.1925 Wasatch Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Behrang Saminejad M.D.729 S Arapeen Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. David Robert Shprecher D.O.729 Arapeen Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Deborah Bilder M.D.650 Komas Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Paolo M Moretti MD729 S ARAPEEN DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84108
- Dr. Gregg Cary Lund DO501 S CHIPETA WAY SALT LAKE CITY UT 84108