Dr. Julia A Schaefer-cutillo M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology19 Baker Ave Suite 100 Poughkeepsie NY, 12601
Dr. Julia Schaefer-cutillo is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Schaefer-cutillo specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Julia A Schaefer-cutillo M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
ELIZABETH CITY, NC 27909Get Direction
Dr. Julia A Schaefer-cutillo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schaefer-cutillo
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- Dr. Gerald Colvin DO19 Baker Avenue Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Susan A Gingrich MD1 Webster Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Glenn F. Agoliati M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Michael J. Maresca M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Leno Thomas MD159 Barnegat Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Ramamohana R. Kancherla M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601