Dr. Cheng Ling Yu M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology2183 Northlake Pkwy Suite 102 Tucker GA, 30084
Dr. Cheng Yu is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Tucker, GA. Dr. Yu specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Yu can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Yu can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ De Sao Paulo- Fac De Med- Sao Paulo- Sp- Brazil 1972
Universidade Federal De Sao Paulo 1972
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Grady Mem Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Grady Memorial Hospital 1973
Dr. Cheng Ling Yu M.D.'s Practice location
Tucker, GA 30084Get Direction
Dr. Cheng Ling Yu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yu
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Treatments for Gonorrhea
What types of medications are prescribed for gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and sexually transmitted disease that is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae. People can get infected by having unprotected oral, vaginal, or anal sex. Sharing of contaminated sex toys can also transmit the...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Moderate Exercise May Increase the Chances of Conception
Moderate physical activity may help make a woman fertile, but rigorous exercise may delay the efforts, reports a new study. The study examined the effect of exercise on fertility, and showed that intense physical activity increases the time for conception in women who are of normal body weight,...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 JOHNSON FERRY ROAD ATLANTA GA 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.1800 Peachtree St NW Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD11975 Morris Road Alpharetta GA 30005
- Robert D Moore3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- John R. Miklos3400C Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005