Dr. Karen Elizabeth Chang MD
Internist2222 N Nevada Ave Suite 2010 Colorado Springs CO, 80907
Dr. Karen Chang is an internist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Chang specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Chang provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- General Care
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Emergency Medicine
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and Affiliated Hospitals 1994
Dr. Karen Elizabeth Chang MD's Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80907Get Direction
Venice, FL 34292Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920Get Direction
Dr. Karen Elizabeth Chang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chang
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Life and Work: Maintaining a Delicate Balance
Finding the right balance between work and life can be difficult. According to psychologist Robert Brooks, PhD, the co-author of The Power of Resilience: Achieving Balance, Confidence, and Personal Strength in Your Life, most people put in extra hours at work thinking that their layoffs and...
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- Do Vitamin Supplements Alleviate Pain?
Many people are now turning to nutritional supplements for pain management, as they become less tolerant towards the side effects of pain medications. Physicians also seem to be attracted by the idea of using supplements and recommend one or the other to their patients. Supplements may be vitamins,...
- Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?Sleep normally follows a pattern that alternates between rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and non-REM sleep. Changes in this pattern affect sleep resulting in disorders that may lead to tiredness and lack of concentration and attention during day time. Sleep can be disrupted...
- Dr. Raluca Cascaval MD2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Dwight A. Robertson M.D.1465 Kelly Johnson Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. William R Schroeder DO400 West Midland Ave Woodland Park CO 80863
- Dr. Andrew T Ingram MD2222 N. Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Steven K Brodie MD2610 Tenderfoot Hill St Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Dr. Tien Thach MD1035 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004