Dr. Margaret A Tandoh MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery750 E Adams St Syracuse NY, 13210
Dr. Margaret Tandoh is a trauma surgeon practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Tandoh specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
Meharry Med Coll Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1997
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery; Akron Gen Med Ctr, General Surgery; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, General Surgery
Dr. Margaret A Tandoh MD's Practice location
BURLINGTON, VT 05401Get Direction
Dr. Margaret A Tandoh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tandoh
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- How Can Laparoscopic Surgery Treat My Hernia?
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside it is the network of strong muscle fiber that holds all our internal organs in place.A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Being Bilingual is Advantageous for Alzheimer's Patients
One of the reasons why Alzheimer’s disease is an unwanted menace is the debilitating effects of it has that are widely manifested through symptoms that affect the mental and cognitive abilities of the victims. Imagine having a loved one who can no longer recall their first name, children or even...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- Dr. Moustafa A Hassan MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Mohamed Elfar MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Fahd Ali M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Joan Dolinak M.D.400 Wabash Ave Akron OH 44307
- Roseanna Guzman-curtis MD750 E ADAMS ST SYRACUSE NY 13210
- Dr. Mark Edward Hamill MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210