Dr. Kristin Ernest is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Houston, TX. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Ernest is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Dr. Kristin Ernest M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Kristin Ernest M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alongside Lupus: Digital Companionship for Lupus Patients
Lupus has been discussed on television shows like House M.D, E.R, in movies like Gross Anatomy, and even in entertainment news with headlines reading Selena Gomez’ Lupus. But, not everyone knows exactly what lupus is. Despite the mentions of lupus in some television shows, movies and headlines,...
- 6 Essential Beauty Tips
Lisa Ginn, MD, a cosmetic dermatologist in Chevy Chase, has a few tips to follow to achieve beauty.Wash your faceNever go to bed without cleaning the face is the first rule to be followed for glowing skin. Morning make up can stretch the pores in the skin and give an aging look to the skin. Using an...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- What are the Treatment Options for Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is a very common and painful condition affecting about 37 million people in the country. Unfortunately, this condition is not understood completely and many people end up with the wrong diagnosis and treatment. Appropriate treatment for this condition is really helpful in alleviating the...
- Letting Go: How to Live with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a great example of a condition that can seriously impact the way all activities are carried out on a daily basis. However, with the correct mindset, people can easily overcome a situation, no matter how difficult may seem.In many cases, people do not have a positive attitude with...
- Lexi Pappas and her Mom Both Have Muscular Dystrophy. This is Their Story.
Facioscapulohumeral dystrophy (FSHD) is a much more rare variant of muscular dystrophy, which consists of an autosomal dominant inherited version of muscular dystrophy, that begins by affecting the muscles in the face, and then makes its way towards the scapula, and upper arms. This variant is the...
- Dr. Joseph Chorley MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Albert Hergenroeder MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Jorge E Gomez MD7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Daren Delson Molina M.D.6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Jacel Craig Brooks M.D.21212 Northwest Fwy Cypress TX 77429
- Rebecca Gayle Martinie MD6701 FANNIN ST HOUSTON TX 77030