Dr. Jeffrey Alan Krotenberg D.O.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry305 Waymont Ct Suite 111 Lake Mary FL, 32746
Dr. Jeffrey Krotenberg is a psychiatrist practicing in Lake Mary, FL. Dr. Krotenberg is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Krotenberg diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Krotenberg may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Krotenberg treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 1984
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 1984
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1984
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Wash Univ Sch Of Med, Psychiatry
- Barnes Hosp/Wash U Sch Med
- George Washington University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Jeffrey Alan Krotenberg D.O.'s Practice location
Lake Mary, FL 32746Get Direction
Lake Mary, FL 32746Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Alan Krotenberg D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krotenberg
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- What Is the Trazodone Drug Prescribed For?
Depression is a medical condition affecting the mental health of an individual. Depression can cause various other secondary illnesses along with it. To treat depression, it is extremely important to timely diagnose the condition and treat it with the help of a medical expert who can guide you with...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- Dr. Arlene Zoï¿½ Roman MD4084 Okemos Road Okemos Michigan 48864
- Dr. Abid Malik M.D.455 Longwood Avenue Longwood Florida 32750
- Dr. Rex A Birkmire MD237 Fernwood Blvd Casselberry FL 32730
- Dr. Mahendra B Shah MD106 Boston Ave Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Jeanne D Gifford M.D.22 Lake Beauty Dr Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Virgilio Dizon Lopez M.D.5201 Raymond St Orlando FL 32803