Dr. Titu D Das MD
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease11660 Alpharetta Hwy Suite 430 Roswell GA, 30076
Phone: Fax: Privileges:
Education and Training
School of Medicine 2002
Grant Government Medical College 1995
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2002
- Member Emory Healthcare Network Physician
- Fairview Hlth System, Internal Medicine
- Fairview Hospital
Dr. Titu D Das MD's Practice location
Roswell, GA 30076Get Direction
Dr. Titu D Das MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Das
- Should I Change My Diet If I Have Lyme Disease?
Although Lyme disease is not caused by a poor diet, a change in your diet will be necessary if you get infected. The disease is actually caused by a tick bite. Living with this disease will require you to eliminate some foods from your diet, and focus more on including other types of foods.The...
- What Doctors Treat Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that transmitted to human beings through ticks. Usually, getting this disease means that you will be sick for a very long time. Some people spend their entire lives living with the disease. The good news is that you can treat the disease within two years.Lyme...
- Can I Live with HIV?
Discovered in the 1980s in Western and Central Africa, HIV is a virus and at the same time an infection. HIV stands for human immunodeficiency virus. It is a virus that gets into the bloodstream and slowly attacks the human immune system. The immune system is a naturally occurring system in the body...
- How Is The Coronavirus Affecting Nursing Homes?
Nursing homes across the country have become epicenters or "hot spots" of the coronavirus spread. This is because nursing homes include people who are most at risk for the virus, including those with chronic conditions and those who are elderly. The massive increase in cases is causing many nursing...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a serious secondary immunodeficiency disorder. AIDS is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There is progressive destruction of cell-mediated (T cell) immunity. Also, both conditions are characterized by subsequent effects on humoral immunity...
- Infectious Disease Experts Tell Us What to Expect From the Coronavirus
The deadly coronavirus that began as a handful of infections in China and exponentially multiplied around the globe has become one of the largest news stories of the decade.With over 50 million cases of COVID-19 confirmed and over 1 million deaths, the world is struggling on how to contain the virus...
- Dr. Tzvetan V. Vassilev MD1960 RIVERSIDE PKWY LAWRENCEVILLE GA 30043
- Dr. Howard J Cohen MD960 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. William T Blake MD2525 Cumberland Parkway Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Matthew James Mccall M.D.5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Mitchell A Blass M.D.5673 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD ATLANTA GA 30342
- Mr. James Ian Mcmillen MD5673 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD STE 330 ATLANTA GA 30342