Dr. Renee R Coulter MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3003 W Good Hope Road Milwaukee WI, 53209
Dr. Renee Coulter is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Coulter specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Coulter can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Coulter can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1979
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1979
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Internal Medicine
Dr. Renee R Coulter MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53209Get Direction
Dr. Renee R Coulter MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coulter
- What are Hot Flashes?
Hot flashes are a sensation of warmth that is often followed by sweating, particularly in the neck and the face. These are normally seen in women who are permenopausal or in the menopausal stage. Hot flashes result in a flushed face and mostly occurs in the night. Some women report to have chills...
- Preparing for a Mammogram with Fibromyalgia
When the treatment is accompanied by pain, it is always hard to move a step forward and consult a doctor. Here are some good and helpful ways to prepare for a less painful treatment.Being a woman comes with high chances of physical pain, from dysmenorrhea to chest pains that range from mild to...
- What Is the Bariatric Surgery Diet?
Bariatric Surgery is a type of procedure done by well experienced surgeons with the purpose of reducing weight. It is an operation also referred to as weight loss surgery. Bariatric Surgery is mostly performed on people who are obese.How Is Bariatric Surgery Done?Bariatric surgery is a process that...
- Is Endometriosis Hereditary?
Endometriosis is a serious gynecological condition that affects the whole female reproductive system. There are many possible causes for this condition and the genetic factor is one of them. Visit your gynecologist if you have any of these symptoms:...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Causes and Symptoms of Metrorrhagia
What is metrorrhagia?Metrorrhagia is also known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a common gynecological complaint among women of reproductive age. This condition is also commonly experienced during the first few years of menarche. If abnormal bleeding occurs during menarche, then it is...
- Dr. Andrea M. Keller D.O.1911 E Elmdale Ct Milwaukee WI 53211
- Dr. Janine James M.D3353 North Martin L. King Driv Milwaukee WI 53212
- Dr. Megan M Trester MD1111 DELAFIELD STREET WAUKESHA WI 53188
- Dr. Christine M Berg MD7878 N 76TH STREET MILWAUKEE WI 53223
- Dr. Kathy D Hartke MD SC20611 Watertown Rd Waukesha WI 53186
- Dr. Stacy Michelle Syrcle MD8905 W LINCOLN AVE WEST ALLIS WI 53227