David Epley is an acupuncturist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Epley evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Epley treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. David Epley PH.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85710Get Direction
Dr. David Epley PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Mr. Jason Gill LAC800 N Swan Road Tucson AZ 85711
- Nadine F Butler L.AC. MAOM1760 E River Rd Tucson AZ 85718
- Helene C. Sorkin NCCAOM, DIPL. L. AC.1643 E Prince Rd Tucson AZ 85719
- Dr. Nathan S Conlee DC3020 N Country Club Rd Tucson AZ 85716
- Gregory Scott Steerman L.AC.,M.AC.O.M1647 N Alvernon Way Tucson AZ 85712
- Suzanne Berger L.AC8600 E Rockcliff Rd Tucson AZ 85750