Dr. Daniel Courneya is an interventional radiologist practicing in Hibbing, MN. Dr. Courneya specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1991
University of Mn Med Sch 1991
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Vertebral artery Doppler waveform changes indicating subclavian steal physiology.
- Image compression and chest radiograph interpretation: image perception comparison between uncompressed chest radiographs and chest radiographs stored using 10:1 JPEG compression.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms: CT evaluation of renal artery involvement.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm morphology: CT features in patients with ruptured and nonruptured aneurysms.
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Daniel Lee Courneya M.D.'s Practice location
Hibbing, MN 55746Get Direction
Hibbing, MN 55746Get Direction
Daniel Lee Courneya M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Basics for Glowing Skin
Many of us become overwhelmed at the thought of the skincare routine necessary for glowing skin, including exfoliation, hydration, moisturization, and cleansing. But there are some simple steps that can help you protect and pamper your skin within minutes.Wash your skin every dayCleaning the skin...
- What You Can Expect When Getting Crohn’s Infusions
Crohn’s disease, an inflammatory bowel disease, triggers inflammation of the digestive tract. This, in turn, can lead to severe symptoms, including abdominal pain, fatigue, persistent diarrhea, weight loss, and malnutrition. While there is no cure for the disease, there are several treatments...
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- What Is an Antitussive?
A cough is described as a sudden explosive exhalation of air. It is basically a body's defense mechanism to protect and clear the airways from inhaled foreign materials. People may also voluntarily or spontaneously cough. Coughs often vary and may be characterized by productive (chesty or wet) or...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...