Dr. Marjorie A Bowman MD
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Public Health & General Preventive Medicine51 North 39th Street 7 Floor - Mutch Bldg Philadelphia PA, 19104
Marjorie Bowman is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Bowman specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Bowman participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1976
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- The importance of interpersonal relationship factors in decisions regarding authorship.
- The next iteration of the Journal of the American Board of Family Practice.
- Outpatient weight management in African-Americans: the Healthy Eating and
- Conflict of interest: can we minimize its influence in the biomedical literature?
- Peer reviewing for the Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine: what does it take?
- Culture, language, and health literacy: communicating about health with Asians and Pacific Islanders.
- Use of complementary and alternative medicine and prayer among a national sample of cancer survivors compared to other populations without cancer.
- Acupuncture expectancy scale: development and preliminary validation in China.
- De qi: Chinese acupuncture patients' experiences and beliefs regarding acupuncture needling sensation--an exploratory survey.
- Record-setting usage and new technological opportunities.
- Third Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine practice-based research theme issue.
- Cancer survivors with unmet needs were more likely to use complementary and alternative medicine.
- The medical home, health services, and clinical family medicine research.
- Chronic disease: increasing prevalence yet better control.
- Optimism: a good theme for family medicine.
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Family Medicine
Dr. Marjorie A Bowman MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
BEAVERCREEK, OH 45324Get Direction
Dr. Marjorie A Bowman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bowman
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- Dr. Avrom Stewart Brown D.O.8304 CEDAR RD ELKINS PARK PA 19027
- Dr. Sajjad A Savul MD3400 SPRUCE ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Poune Saberi MD, MPH3900 WOODLAND AVE PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Suzanne Fuller Mackey M.D.2301 E EVESHAM RD VOORHEES NJ 08043
- Dr. Elissa Ann Favata MD1401 Route 70 East Cherry Hill NJ 08034
- Dr. Mark G. Graham M.D.2301 S BROAD ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19148