Originally from Kernersville, North Carolina, Dr. Ringeman received his B.S. from Virginia Tech, his dental degree from Indiana University School of Dentistry, and his medical degree from LSU School of ...
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine 2004
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport 2007
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Primary bilateral cleft lip/nose repair using a modified Millard technique.
- Experience with bone morphogenetic protein-2 and interpositional grafting of edentulous maxillae: a comparison of Le Fort I downfracture to full-arch (horseshoe) segmental osteotomy done in conjunction with sinus floor grafting.
- Fabrication of printed titanium shells for containment of BMP-2 composite graft materials for alveolar bone reconstruction.
- Angled dental implant placement into the vomer/nasal crest of atrophic maxillae for All-on-Four immediate function: a 2-year clinical study of 100 consecutive patients.
- BMP-2/ACS/allograft for combined maxillary alveolar split/sinus floor grafting with and without simultaneous dental implant placement: report of 21 implants placed into 7 alveolar split sites followed for up to 3 years.
- Reduced Arch Length as a Factor for 4-Implant Immediate Function in the Maxilla: A Technical Note and Report of 39 Patients Followed for 5 Years.
- Louisiana State University Health Science Center, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, LA, USA 2010
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - Shreveport 2010
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center 2011
Dr. Jason L Ringeman D.D.S., M.D.'s Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27103Get Direction
Englewood, CO 80111Get Direction
Dr. Jason L Ringeman D.D.S., M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Health Care Reform in Washington Affects Parkinson's Disease Patients
Lately, and especially during these last 150 days, there has been a predominant debate in the Congress. The controversy around the debate begins with the potentially negative impact this new legislation may be covering. Community affected by this decision have already made their opinion public,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Dr. Stefan John Simoncic D.D.S.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Allen Todd Smith DDS1601 South Hawthorne Road Winston Salem NC 27103
- Mark Alan Oghalai DDS1405 Westgate Center Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Teresa Gehret Biggerstaff D.D.S., M.D.900 Old Winston Rd Kernersville NC 27284
- Dr. Mark T Shehan DDS1601 South Hawthorne Road Winston Salem NC 27103
- Carl Edward Peoples DDS1405 Westgate Center Dr Winston Salem NC 27103