Dr. George Eli Deeb D.D.S., M .S.
Periodontist | Periodontics5533 E Helen St Tucson AZ, 85712
Dr. George Deeb practices Periodontics in Tucson, AZ. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Deeb has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Deeb provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. George Eli Deeb D.D.S., M .S.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85712Get Direction
- Is Testosterone Replacement Therapy Absolutely Necessary?
Levels of testosterone affects the energy levels, muscle mass, sex drive, concentration, and memory in males. It is also important in the production of red blood cells and bone growth in men. Testosterone therapy is known to improve all of the above when the levels of the hormone are low in the...
- Is Juicing Smart for Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients?
Numerous studies have been published lately referring to how diet can aid in relieving symptoms associated with rheumatoid arthritis.Now, juicing has become a hot topic. Can it truly aid in dealing with rheumatoid arthritis?Popularity of juicingJuicing became popular with celebrities going on...
- How can I Reduce the Risk of COPD?
Chronic pulmonary obstructive disease, or COPD, is a serious lung condition and is one of the leading causes of death in the country. It affects millions of people, while many of them remain undiagnosed. This disease can be preventable. Understanding the causes and risks associated with this...
- Why Should We Eat Organic Food?
Foods are labelled organic based on the farming practices that focus on the conservation of soil and water. Thus, organic food materials are grown without using artificial chemicals, pesticides, and weed killers. In this farming method, pests are killed using natural products, like plant oils, bugs,...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Graig D Brown D.D.S, M.S.3148 N Swan Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Elwyn A Montierth DDS2300 N Craycroft Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Damon Patrick Don D.D.S.6027 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Susan B. Sharp DDS5225 E Knight Dr Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Clyde M Robinson D.D.S.,M.SC.D2330 N Rosemont Blvd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Edward Daniel Gall D.D.S.2330 N Rosemont Blvd Tucson AZ 85712