Dr. Nathan Walters is a physiatrist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Walters is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Walters focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Walters can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 2002
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 2002
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Emergency Medicine
- Baylor University Medical Center
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
- Veterans Administration Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System - PM&R
Dr. Nathan Scott Walters M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75231Get Direction
Dallas, TX 75287Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nathan Scott Walters M.D. | Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nathan Scott Walters M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walters
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- Dr. James Carl Sterling M.D.7115 Greenville Ave Dallas TX 75231
- Mrs. Elizabeth Eversull MD3060 Communications Parkway Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Rajashree Srinivasan M.D.3301 Swiss Ave Dallas TX 75204
- Dr. Rachel Anne Martin DO5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Jason Marc Marchetti M.D.2817 S Mayhill Rd Denton TX 76208
- Dr. Mark D. Rahm M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057