Dr. Gary Berger is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Berger specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1992
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1992
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1992
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Plastic Surgery; Beth Israel Med Ctr, General Surgery; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, General Surgery
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
Dr. Gary Steven Berger, MD, FACS's Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gary Steven Berger, MD, FACS | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gary Steven Berger, MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berger
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601
- Dr. Anke Ott Young M.D.999 Franklin Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Lloyd Gayle M.D.23 Clinton St New York NY 10002
- Dr. Joseph M. Pober Other975 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Dr. William B Rosenblatt MD308 E 79th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Dean R. Cerio M.D.79 Hudson Street Hoboken New Jersey 07030